Mother Dictionary Definition Greeting CardRegular price £3.50
1. A woman who gives and sustains life
2. who loves unconditionally
3. who teaches, inspires and motivates
4. a protector, a carer and a keeper of memories
5. is greatly loved and admired by all.
See also: saint, superhero"
A beautifully sweet card for any mum or mum-to-be, our dictionary definition of mother spells out exacly what it means to have the most precious job on the planet. You can show mum just how much she means to you, in more ways than one.
- Blank Inside
- A6 Size
- Printed on 100% recycled card
- Supplied with brown Kraft envelope
- Digitally Designed and Printed
- Supplied Inside a 100% Biodegradeable Clear Cornstarch Wrap
Designed by Hex Nex Jewellery